How-to Manual of MSG Files to PDF Converter
Steps to Convert MSG Files from Outlook to PDF Format
Step 1 - Run Software
Download » Run » install » launch SoftSpire MSG to PDF Converter software, first screen
Step 2 - Add MSG files for conversion
- Add MSG File(s) – with this option you can select MSG files individually
- Add Folder having MSG File(s) – with this option you can select folder containing multiple MSG files.
- Note : for option "b" you have to store all the MSG files in one folder.
Step 3 - Choose File Naming Options –
After MSG files selection, next step is to Choose File Naming Option, there are 7 file renaming option, select any file reformatting option as per your requirement.
Step 4 - Save Attachments
- Save attachments & Embed in PDF – here you can save attachments Embed into Adobe PDF file
- Save attachments in Separate Folder – here you can get attachments into new Separate PDF file
Step 5 - Choose saving location and convert Messages to PDF
Next, click on "Convert Messages to PDF" button to continue the conversion process. A dialogue box will appear for browsing the desirable location to keep the converted PDF files.
Step 6 - Start Conversion
Once you choose the saving location, software will start conversion process automatically.
Step 7 - Open the converted PDF files
After conversion process, navigate the chosen location where all the converted PDF file are saved, click and Open PDF file, all converted PDF file are saved in one folder and software creates one PDF for one MSG file.
Step 8 - Open Attachments
- For Embed attachment in PDF – you can see attachments sign/icon in left hand side. You just have to click on that paper clip icon and attachment will automatically open.
- For separate attachments folder – if you select the option to save attachments in separate folder option throughout conversion process then all the attachments will be saved in a separate folder.